- How can you do it, Gregory?
- We have to embed the genes of an immortal jellyfish into the human's DNA. When all cells get replaced, the human becomes immortal.
- Aha, immortal jellyfish:)
- Daddy, do nudibranchs have neocortex?
- No, Gregory. They don't have cortex. They are too primitive. They have ganglions.
- I know what we have to do. We have to splash radioactive water at the sea slug. As a result of mutations, it will get legs, hands, a head, neocortex (немного подумав), and a larynx, to be able to speak.